PC gamers were quite disappointed with the bug that they faced during “The Salvation” mission in Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2. A battery required to operate the cannon would not be intractable and players would not be able to continue the game. In this post I hope to show you how to solve this bug, tried and tested it and works perfectly.
Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 – Cannon bug How to fix
- Restart the game
- Load the save game
- Instead of choosing continue, choose “select level”
- Start “The salvation” level
- You might want to start the level on easy mode since you might take quite a bit of damage.
- Go to the room where you need to pull the battery from a cannon to open the door.
- Do not engage any enemies in the next room, run directly to the cannon in the next room and pull it out
- Now you can finish off the enemies and continue your game.
- Ensure you do not die till you reach this point in the game, else it might bug again.
I have tried and tested this on the PC version of the game and it works. If you want to add any advice or tips, feel free to do so by leaving a comment below.