My keyboard is getting really dirty and its time for some spring cleaning ! Now why would you want to clean your keyboard like you aint go no other work ? Maybe this image from compsci.ca will give you some insight !
Things you need
- Cotton buds
- Soft cloth
- Cleaning liquid
Lets get started
- Turn off your computer and unplug the power.
- (Optional) If you have a vacuum cleaner or a air compressor, use it to blow any the dust and other debris that are below the keys.
- Wet the cotton buds with a few drops of cleaning fluid.
- Use the cotton bud to clean the sides of the keys and in between the keys. Be gentle !
- Spray from cleaning fluid on a soft cloth and wipe all the keys.
If you have one of those older keyboards, you can use a screwdriver to take out the keys so that you can clean them better. Do this only if you are sure that you keyboard has this ability.