Vodafone Live GPRS Settings for Windows Mobile Phones
- Go to Settings > Connections > Connections on your phone.
- You phone should automatically have Vodafone_www (This is done from the sim card)
- Click Add a new modem connection
- Enter a new name for the connection (eg. Vodafone Live)
- Select a modem > Cellular GPRS / 3G, Click Next
- Access Point name > portalnmms, click Next
- Click Finish
- On the connections screen, go to Setup Proxy Server
- The two checkboxes on this page must be checked.
- Click Advanced
- Enter settings given in Step 12 for both HTTP and WAP
- Server > 10.10.1.100, Port > 9401
- Username, Password and Domain should be left blank.
- Go to Mange Connections, make sure the new connection you made is selected.
- Go to Advanced Tab > Select Networks > Choose the connection you made as default for both.
Now you should be able to browse both HTTP and WAP sites using Vodafone Live settings given above, instead on the WAP only restriction for other phones.
Watch the quick mobile screencast above if you have any doubts with the steps above. PS – Sorry for the bad quality.