I have a windows mobile 6 phone (HTC Touch) and was wondering if there was a way to send and receive SMS from the computer rather than typing it on the phone keyboard. Nokia and Sony Ericcson have the PC suite which lets you do this. My quest to find a solution ended in this software…
MyMobiler is a free software that allows you to view and control your windows mobile 5 or 6 phone from your computer. You can control the phone with the computers mouse and keyboard. It also allows you to cut/copy paste text between your computer and the phone.
- View your mobile screen on your desktop.
- Control your mobile by using desktop keyboard and mouse.
- Copy/Cut/Paste text between mobile and desktop.
- Capture mobile screen.
- Drag and drop files to your mobile.
- Support ActiveSync / IP Connection
- Support Mobile Explorer (File Browse)
- Support Windows Mobile 2003
- Support Windows Mobile 5.0 / 6.0