For those of you who dont know, Dota (Defense of the Ancients) is a very popular map for Wacraft III (one of the best selling games from Blizzard). It is usally played on Blizzard’s Battle.net servers of the popular gaming client Garena.
Dota HP viewer for Vista – Works with Garena
The tool was made using AutoHotKey. Its a simple scripting language which is quite easy to understand even if you dont know programming. Download script if you like to modify it, else you may download the tool (.exe) below.
Instructions for using the tool
- Right click the DotaHP tool and choose properties.
- Go to the compatibility tab and check the Run as Administrator option
- Do the same for Garena and Warcraft.
- Run the tool.
- Press ` or ~ during the game to switch on the HP viewer.
- Press mouse middle button to activate the first slot in your inventory.
If you need any help leave a comment on this post and I will get back to you. Take a look at the script file above, its quite easy to modify for your preferences.
Please link to this post if you want to spread this tool, dont host the file elsewhere.