Bitripper is able to rip DVD’s to AVI with just one click. It allows you to make copies of DVD’s as AVI files. Just insert a DVD to the DVD drive on your computer and you will find the option to start ripping the DVD in the autoplay options. It is able to save the video in either AVI or MPG formats and is able to rip most copy protected DVD’s.
The default settings are good for beginners, so there is no need to change any of the settings unless you really want to. Unlike some other programs, Bitripper does not copy the files to the computer before converting it. It converts files on the go, reducing the amount of space required on the hard drive.
- On-the-fly DVD to AVI conversion.
- Extreme simplicity.
- You may tune any parameters if you want, but until you decide they will never distract you.
- You don’t need to download additional modules, codecs and other software.
- BitRipper may use any codec which is already installed in your system choosing the most optimal one of them unless you specify the other.
- High software performance.
- Video and audio codecs configuration
- Video resolution and aspect ratio
- Sound track language and sound value normalization
- Variety of actions to be performed after the copying process is completed
- Includes 3rd party decryption module for CSS protected DVDs