Desktop Media is a small software that can add a shortcut on your Desktop to any USB drives that you plug in.
The software detects hard drives, DVD drives and USB devices. For USB and DVD drives the shortcut will only appear if it is plugged in.
The software also allow you to ignore specific drives if required and can save the position of the icons on the desktop.
- Automatically detects new (or existing) media and adds the icons to your desktop
- Has the ability to create soft links (shortcuts) or hard links (symbolic links)
- Supports removable, fixed, network, CD/DVD, and RAM disk drives
- Ability to ignore user-specified drive letters
- Has the option to save the positions of the icons
- Small memory footprint